Hang On! You're currently in line...
Don't leave or refresh, you may lose your spot!
Oceanography-2013 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and International mix of Aquatic & Marine Biology Researchers, leading universities and research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaboration across industry, academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
The event includes interactive sessions of Oral Presentation, Poster presentation, Scientific partnering, Exhibition etc.
Theme: To improve the strategies for measuring, exploiting, protecting and operating in the world's oceans
- Ocean & Climate
- Coastal hazards and Marine Environment Protection
- Coastal Science & Engineering
- Chemical & Physical Process of Ocean
- Ocean Life & Ecosystem
- Ocean Resources
- Seafloor & Below
- Polar Research
- Marine Pollution & Management
- Marine Biotechnology
- Marine Renewable Energy Technology
- Marine Policy and Ocean Management
- Tools & Technology in Oceanography
- Offshore Structures and Technology
· All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective OMICS Group Journals.
· Each abstract will receive a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by CrossRef